SUMMER POLICY (Bookings for May – October):
If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 10 days prior to your arrival date. All cancellations will be charged a 10 percent cancellation fee.
In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than the 10-day notice, shorten your stay, or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. If we can rebook the unit, a 90 percent refund will be made. However, if canceling or shortening your stay with less than 24-hour notice, that night’s stay will not be refunded. If calling to cancel a reservation, please make sure you speak to our front desk attendant. Do not leave a message on our answer machine. Cancellations by email must be confirmed by an email response.
WINTER POLICY (Bookings for December – April):
If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date. All cancellations will be charged a 10 percent cancellation fee. if canceling or shortening your stay with less than 24-hour notice, that night’s stay will not be refunded. If calling to cancel a reservation, please make sure you speak to our front desk attendant. Do not leave a message on our answer machine. Cancellations by email must be confirmed by an email response.
CHECK-IN: 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
CHECK-OUT: 11:00 am.
- Linens and towels provided in all units. Daily maid service is provided.
- Cooking is allowed only in units with kitchen facilities. Outdoor cooking is permitted only in our designated barbecue grills.
- DIRECTV is provided in all rooms. Cell service is available for all major carriers.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING INSIDE ANY UNIT, OR ON THE DECKS.
- You could be subject to a $250.00 or more cleaning fee for violation of this policy.
- RVs and Tents are not allowed for occupancy on Redfish Riverside Inn grounds.
Redfish Riverside Inn has two dog-friendly rooms: Sawtooth Lodge #21, and Sawtooth Lodge #22. If you do reserve either of these units and choose to bring your dog, please be aware that there is a nightly fee of $20/dog. Please discuss the number of dogs you will be bringing with the Front Desk upon arrival or at the time of booking.
- No more than two dogs may be allowed in each cabin at a time
- YOU MAY NOT LEAVE YOUR PET UNATTENDED IN THE CABIN
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times
- Please be courteous of fellow guests and clean up for your pet on property grounds.
- Please do not bring your dog to the Riverside porch.
- For all other rooms on the property, ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ARE ALLOWED with you during your stay. This includes in your vehicle or tethered outside of the units. Violation of Redfish Riverside Inn pet policy is subject to a fine of $100.00 per night, per pet and a special cleaning fee of up to $250.00 determined on a case by case basis.
A NOTE ON PETS: The nearest boarding facility is 60 miles away. Please arrange boarding and care for your pet before coming for your stay.
Redfish Riverside Inn takes every effort to ensure your convenience and comfort; however, it is not responsible for utility outages, wildlife, or other circumstances which may be unique to the setting, such as smoke from wildfires. By booking, you assume the risk for smoke in the area and your reservation will fall under our normal cancellation policies.